The mission of the South Suburban Vineyard Church is to be a diverse community of dedicated Jesus followers who actively extend the Kingdom of God through ministry and love so that those who don’t know Jesus will come to know Him and those who know Him will know Him more.
July 30, 2021
We no longer require registration for our in-person services. However, we are closely watching the news and paying attention to recent COVID trends, CDC recommendations as well as what’s happening in our county. Please stay tuned for any new developments or potential changes to our indoor mask policy at SSV. We’d like to THANK YOU for your cooperative spirit and for trusting us as we try to make the best decisions for the safety of our church family.
Please review our current guidelines below.
- STAY HOME: Stay home and enjoy our Sunday morning worship service at 10:30am via Facebook if you're at high risk, sick, have been exposed, or don't feel comfortable with being in person yet.
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear a mask inside or outside the building, but may choose to do so. Fully vaccinated means having received both doses of Pfizer or Moderna or one dose of Johnson & Johnson, plus a two-week waiting period after the last dose.
- Children ages 2 through 11 and all other individuals who are not fully vaccinated are requested to wear a mask inside and outside the building if they are unable to maintain a reasonable physical distance from other individuals.
- Individuals are expected to be truthful about their vaccination status and follow the mask requests in accordance with their current vaccination status.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Please be mindful by maintaining a reasonable physical distance between you and others in the building.
- COMFORT LEVELS: Everyone has their own comfort levels of safety, so please be respectful and aware of others who may have a different comfort level than you.
- PRAY: Join us in asking God to protect us as we worship Him. He wants us to be smart, diligent, and loving. We’re asking Him to keep our services COVID-free.
- LEAN IN: We encourage you to create or continue a rhythm of joining us in person every Sunday. We are a BLESSED COMMUNITY and we all have unique gifts and roles that the SSV needs. You are valued and we can't wait to be with you!
We currently have two classrooms available for children:
Classroom 2: Age 4 to incoming 1st graders
for important safety guidelines and volunteer/parent information.
IN-PERSON MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH GROUP:
If you don’t feel comfortable with being in person yet, you can watch our Sunday morning worship service at 10:30am via Facebook.
If you have questions or would like to be added to our email list, please contact email@example.com.
To find out more about the SSV, click HERE.
We’d love to have you join us!